Type Here to Get Search Results !

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (2023) Full Movie in English [CAMRip 1080p / 720p / 480p]

 


TMNT: Mutant Mayhem 2023 (Full Movie)

Movie Name: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (2023)

IMDb Rating: N/A/10

Quality: 480p | 720p | 1080p

Language: English

Director: Jeff Rowe, Kyler Spears

Stars: Ayo Edebiri, Rose Byrne, Seth Rogen

Genres: Animation | Action | Adventure | Comedy | Family | Fantasy | Sci-Fi

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem is a 2023 animated superhero film ,
Now Available For Free on  Cloudy 4K Movies .

Outline:

I'm deeply disappointed because I had been eagerly anticipating this movie. Perhaps giving it a second viewing might help, but my initial experience has left me unsatisfied. While the storyline was present, the characters' likability factor was sorely lacking, making me feel like I had wasted my time. Honestly, none of them resonated with me positively. The animation, while unique, had moments where it appeared unattractive. I acknowledge that I'm an older individual, potentially not the intended audience, but the film came across as overly juvenile, lacking the captivating charm and cleverness seen in other similar works. In my view, it was a complete miss, though I'm aware that many individuals might strongly disagree. I always approach these films with an open mind, yet this time, that approach couldn't salvage my impression. It's regrettable.

This film is co-helmed by Jeff Rowe (known for The Mitchells versus the Machines) and Kyler Spears (in his directorial debut), featuring the vocal talents of Jackie Chan (famous for Rush Hour), John Cena (recognized from The Suicide Squad), Ice Cube (renowned for Friday), Seth Rogen (notable for Superbad), Paul Rudd (familiar from Ant-man), Post Malone (seen in Wrath of Man), Giancarlo Giuseppe (known for Breaking Bad), and Rose Byrne (recognized from Insidious).

 









Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.